Tomato 'Sicilian Saucer'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
Large, Sicilian heirloom.
1. Original title: Sicilian Saucer. Also can be called Sicilian Saucer, or Sicilian saucer Sicilian saucer.
2. Story: a Mr. cook received the seeds from a neighbor in Sicily (Italy), which the tomato family has grown for generations. Mr. cook brought the seeds home in MISSISSAUGA (Ontario, Kannada). The variety presented in SEE, for the first time in 2008.
3. Characteristics of plant: ripening period is middle or medium (depending on weather). Grows well in the greenhouse and EXHAUST. In the greenhouse flowers, it is desirable to trot to pollinate. Bush indeterminate, medium height, 160-180 see the Trunk is thick, the sheet is simple. Floral brush simple. Tied 2-4 large fruit.
4. As to form: grade Sicilian Saucer, it is desirable to form 1-2 stalks. If stems will be longer, the fruits will not be large. Pasynkovat and tie required. Bush heavy.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: very large steaks, flat-round, often with edges and faces near the stalk. The weight of the fetus depends on forming, norming colors in the brush, feeding. A minimum of 300 grams, with a maximum of more than 1 kg. the Name corresponds to one fruit on a plate.
6. The color of tomatoes: scarlet, red. No spots near the stalk. In the context of the same.
7. Taste qualities: sweet with a harmonious acid, aroma tomato, bright, pleasant. The structure of the flesh is buttery, meaty, few seeds.
8. Usage: for salads, stewing, ketchup, sauce, paste. The fruit is not stored long after collection, shrimps.
Grade Sicilian Saucer stable and disease-resistant. Valued for its high taste quality. Sicilian (Italy) heirloom.