Tomato 'Rosa de Barbastro'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
Large, pink beefsteak with excellent flavour.
1. Original title: Rose de Barbastro. Can also called rose de Barbastro.
2. History: this variety is an old heirloom in the village of Barbastro, province of Huesca, Spain. Tomato is very tasty and is considered one of the best. October 9, 2014, was designated as a Spanish national brand.
3. Characteristics of plant: ripening period is middle. Grows well in open ground, but better crop yields in a greenhouse. Bush indeterminate, high. The trunk is thick, the sheet is simple. Floral brush simple, tied 3-4 of the largest fruit.
4. How to shape: this variety is desirable to keep 1-2 of the stem. Pasynkovat and tie required.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: flat-round, slightly ribbed near peduncle. Fruit weight 300-400 grams, and more.
6. The color of the tomato: beautiful, pink, saturated color. In the context of the same. The name Rosa de Barbastro translates as Pink from Barbastro.
7. Palatability: Rosa de Barbastro is one of the most delicious razvorotnyh tomatoes. Sweet, with a small amount of acids. Aroma of sweet, tomato. The structure of the flesh is buttery, meaty flesh, few seeds.
8. Usage: it eats only fresh salads, because in winter the preservation of the remains. Delicious. But if they were fruits, that will be good juices. Stored fruit is not long, the skin is thin, can be cracked.
Grade Rosa de Barbastro stable, old variety. Authentic Spanish favorite. And you will like it.