Tomato 'Mrs. Schlaubaugh''s Famous Strawberry'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
Beautiful, heart-shaped with a magnificent flesh.
1. Original title: Mrs. Schlaubaugh''s Famous Strawberry. Can also be called the Famous strawberry Mrs. Laubach. Or Mrs. Staubach famous strawberries.
2. History: not known. These tomatoes are spreading the J & L Gardens, who got them from some of Glenn and Linda (Sandhill). Now they have many collectors. Decent grade.
3. Characteristics of plant: ripening period is middle. Best grown in a greenhouse, but you can in the EXHAUST gas. Bush indeterminate, medium height, 150-180 cm thin Trunk, lianovidny, sheet, simple, drooping. The brush is simple, with 3-5 fruits.
4. How to shape: the Famous strawberry Mrs. Laubach can lead 1-2 or 3 stems. Pasynkovat and tie required.
5. The shape and weight of the fetus: in the form of heart-shaped, with a sharp tip, smooth fruit. Fruit weight usually 200-400 grams. When rationing colors and good fertilization can grow up to 1 kg.
6. Tomato color: dark pink, without spots near the stalk.
7. Palatability: these tomatoes have a good visit, paveset in the Bush or lying at home. Freshly picked is more fresh. Ripe but very tasty. Sweet with a bright, beautiful scent. Impossible to put down. The flesh is buttery, juicy. Seed is very small! With one fruit 30-50 seeds. The structure of the flesh buttery, melting in the mouth.
8. Usage: excellent salads, tasty juices. Not stored for long, the fruits are softened. Cracks were not.
Grade Mrs. Schlaubaugh''s Famous Strawberry most likely an old relic. Stable. Very beautiful. Taste need to wait until full maturity.