Tomato 'Antho Striped Dwarf'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
Charm, harvest tomato dwarf with healthy anthocyanin.
1. Original title: Antho Striped Dwarf. Also can be called ANTO Striped Dwarf or Dwarf striped ANTO, ANTO Striped dwarf.
2. Story: the author of varieties - breeder mark mackaslin, the Minister (Mark McCaslin, Frogsleap Farm, USA). New for 2015.
3. Characteristics of plant: ripening period is middle. Grows well in open field and greenhouse. In the greenhouse ripen faster-mid-season. Bush is determinant, medium height, 100-120 cm, the Structure of the Bush more than a tree, strong. The stems are thick. Leaf simple, dark green, broad, wrinkled. Flower brush is simple and it is tied at 5-6 fruits.
4. How to shape: shape variety Antho Striped Dwarf preferably 3-4 stem. If You are going to shape this variety, it is necessary to remove excess shoots at 3-4 stems and tie to the stake or to the horizontal support, each large stem.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: shape fruit is rounded, smooth. Weight of 40-60 grams.
6. The color of tomatoes: the color of the tomato Dwarf striped ANTO multicolor, attractive. Near the stalk appears almost black and blue anthocyanins. The rest of the fruit as the ripening of the olive-yellow with pink switches to brick red with brown and orange stripes. Tomato chameleon. In the context of red.
7. Palatability: the taste is sweet with a slight, pleasant sourness. Aroma rich, complex, tomato-fruit. The structure of the pulp of oily sand, gentle. The flesh is meaty and moderately juicy.
8. Use: for a fresh salad garnish, processing for the winter. Stored fruit a few days after harvest. The skin is not cracked.
The variety is stable and very productive. In rare cases, if not enough sunlight, the fruits may be less colorful.