Tomato 'Dwarf Lemon Ice'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS1. Original Name: Dwarf Lemon Ice.
2. History: Another beautiful variety developed as part of the Dwarf Tomato Project. Bred by Patrina Nuske Small in 2007 as a cross between Anna Banana Russian and Roza Vetrov. Its working name was Nosey F1. Selected and named by Linda Black, who volunteered for the project.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Determinate dwarf bush, growing up to 3.3 feet (100 cm) tall. Large and slightly rugose regular leaf. Regular truss, 4-5 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning is required. It is recommended just to tie the longest stems and to remove the bottom leaves as they grow so that the bush could get a good airflow and could not become too branchy.
5. Shape and Weight: Tidy and smooth heart-shaped fruits. Weight: 3.5-5.3 oz. (100-150 g).
6. Color: Pale lemon fruits make the bush look very elegant. The fruits have a green spot near the stem end, which disappears when fully ripe.
7. Flavor Profile: A nice and well-balanced sweet taste with some tartness. Mild and refreshing flavor. The walls are thick, and the fruits are very meaty.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice for fresh salads, slicing, side dishes, sauces, paste and pizza. A good choice as diet food as well as for people suffering from an allergy caused by red products. Keep well!