Pepper 'Santa fe Grande'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original title: Santa Fe Grande.May also be called Santa Fe Grande Guero or (Guro, güero) in Mexican that means blonde.
2. Sharpness on a scale of 'Scoville': 2 500 – 5 000 units Scoville.
3. History: the origin of the species – Mexico-organic. Became more famous in 1965.
4. Characteristics of plant: a shrub of pepper Santa Fe Grande is low,50-80 cm a Neat, not spreading.
5. How to build: do not require formation, but you may need to bodypopping the main trunk.
6. The shape and weight of the fruit: the fruits are conical, smooth, with a sharp tip. Weight 20-25 grams.
7. Color peppers: in technical ripeness – white. Here so they have to monostability is. Then the color becomes yellow, orange, and bright red smalkin mesh pattern.
8. Palatability: the taste is sweet, peppery, pretimeout. Then sharp!
9. Usage: when cooking them on the grill, the sharpness decreases. Sveum delicious, roasted whole. For pickling, preserving, sauces, drying.
Pepper Santa Fe Grandepleased with the neat bushes, which, by the way, there were a lot of peppers!All as on selection. Especially beautiful in 'milk' ripeness is white. And cactacae pepper can be tasty?