Pepper 'Pimiento de Padron'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 12-15 SEEDS
Pepper spicy 'Pimiento de Padron'1. Original title: Pimiento de Padron.Can still be called Pimiento de padrón.
2. Sharpness on a scale of 'Scoville': 0 – 12 000 Scoville units.
3. Story: these peppers are imported from America, began kultivirovanija of the convent of San Francisco de Charbon (de San Francisco de Herbón),the municipality of padrón in the province de La Coruña, Galicia, Spain.
4. Characteristics of plant: a shrub of pepper Pimiento de Padron low, 50-80 cm in height. The stems are thick,short.
5. How to shape: it is advisable to tie the main trunk.
6. The shape and weight of the fruit: the fruit is an oblong, rough, 8-10 cm in length. Weight of 25-35 grams.
7. The peppers color: green then red. Cooked in green, then sensible juicy and not so thin.
8. Palatability: the taste is very pleasant, sweet aroma speechgym. Most of the peppers on one Bush, a sweet, neprimerno 10 % peppers have a spicy taste9. Usage: delicious grilled or pan. Codepedia hot pepper, then roasting the sharpness decreases. For svejesobranna, pickling, and sauces.
Productive, pretty, and delicious! With such,the Peninsula peppers we discovered a new dish – the peppers on the grill (nacoste). Although perfectly cooked on the pan with sunflower oil. Eat ITALIE!