Pepper 'Bhut Jolokia Caramel'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original name: Bhut Jolokia Caramel. Can also be called Caramel Bhut Jolokia, Ghost Chilli Caramel, Caramel Bhut Jolokia aka Ghost, Ghost Caramel. The Bhut Dzholokiya Caramel, Caramel Ghost.
2. Sharpness on a scale of 'Scoville': 800,000 – 1,000,000 units Scoville.
3. Story: About this pepper check out the video from Michael Montes
We know that this variety was obtained from the variety Bhut Jolokia Chocolate.
4. Characteristics of plant: Bush is medium, 80-100 cm Garter is not required, but may be required depending on place of growth. The stems are thick, growing upwards or horizontally. Grows well in a greenhouse or in a greenhouse under agrotextile, that is, loves the heat.
5. How to build: a variety of Bhut Jolokia Caramel can not be formed. You may need to tie the main stem to the stake.
6. The shape and weight of the fruit: form teardrop-shaped with a wrinkled surface. Fruit weight of 7-10 grams. Walls are thin and juicy.
7. The color of the tomatoes in the technical maturity of light green. When fully ripe, caramel-brown.
8. Taste qualities: sweet. Sharpness is very strong, warming, enveloping. The aroma is fruity, bright, fills the whole room when cutting.
9. Use: for aromatic, spicy sauces, seasoning, drying, tinctures.
A real ChilliHead will appreciate this pepper. Not everyone will be able it just is. But it's so fragrant and sweet at first that you really want to taste it again and again. Give the horseman
The Bhut Dzholokiyu Caramel – he will be shocked and delighted! We loved the color, shape, taste and aroma. Young variety, worthy of attention.