- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Zlatava.
2. History: A variety originating from the Czech Republic. Released by Moravoseeds. It used to be a hybrid but tomato breeders introduce it as a variety rather than a hybrid now.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thick stem, dark green regular leaves. Elongated and firm regular truss, 6-7 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Round and smooth fruits. Weight: 1.8-2.5 oz. (50-70 g).
6. Color: Orange. The flesh is carrot-colored. The fruits look like grapefruits.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and slightly acidic. Tomato flavor. The walls are firm, and the flesh is juicy.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for salads, juices and sauces. The fruits can stay on the bush for a long time and keep well after harvesting.