- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Ти-мор, or Ti-Mor.
2. History: This variety is offered by Ukrainian tomato breeder Alexey Kulik. Its origin is unknown but its Russian name ('Ti-Mor' with its second part being 'Mor', which obviously comes from the Russian word 'morkov' meaning 'carrot') suggests that this variety has carrot foliage and it is really so. The carrot foliage of this variety also resembles that of the Tayana tomato variety.
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. Perfect for growing outdoors. Determinate short bush, growing up to 1.3 foot (40 cm) tall. The transplants are very beautiful and really unique. Their decorative wispy leaves resembling those of carrots will be an ideal decoration for your tomato garden.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning is required.
5. Shape and Weight: Round fruits. Weight: 5.3-7 oz. (150-200 g).
6. Color: Red.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and acidic with a pleasant tomato flavor. The flesh is juicy.
8. Culinary Use: This early-season tomato is often used for the first fresh salads. You can later use these tomatoes for canning. They are also perfect for juices.