- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Подснежник, or Podsnezhnik (Snowdrop).
2. History: A variety originating from Russia. Developed by Russian tomato breeders from Biotechnica, a Russian farming company (St. Petersburg, Russia) in 2000 for growing in cold climates in northern regions.
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. Determinate semi-bush, growing up to 2 feet (60 cm) tall on average. Perfect for growing outdoors and cold-tolerant.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning is required. But it is recommended to tie the plant to a support otherwise the bush can fall over because of heavy fruits.
5. Shape and Weight: Round fruits. Weight: 3.5-4.2 oz. (100-120 g).
6. Color: Bright red.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and slightly tart. The flesh is juicy. Intense tomato flavor.
8. Culinary Use: This variety is ideal both for eating fresh (salads and snacks) and for canning. Perfect for canning or making ketchup, paste and juices.