Tomato 'Pink Furry Boar'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Pink Furry Boar.
2. History: A variety from the USA. Developed by well-known tomato breeder Brad Gates at Wild Boar Farms (California, USA).
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season or middle-late. Indeterminate tall bush, growing up to 6 feet (180 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two or three main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Round fruits. Weight: 3.5-5.3 oz. (100-150 g). Matte skin with a fuzzy texture being smooth to the touch.
6. Color: The fruits are of a unique color having creamy yellow stripes and streaks on the pink background. They are very similar to apples or peaches.
7. Flavor Profile: Refreshing sweet and slightly tart taste. Tomato flavor. The walls are thick but the flesh is very juicy.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice both for eating fresh or dish decoration and for canning.