Tomato 'Long Tall Sally'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Long Tall Sally.
2. History: Bred by Blane Horton (Galactic Magic Seeds). Introduced in 2018.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for a greenhouse and outdoors. Tall bush, indeterminate, growing up to 6 feet (180 cm) tall. Thin stem, regular leaf. The color of the leaves is a little paler (light green) than that of most of the varieties with dark green leaves. There are 3-5 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Heart shape (oxheart). Weight: 7-14 oz. (200-400 g) and more.
6. Color: Gentle light yellow (translucent) stripes decorating the light pink background. The flesh is pink in a cut.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet with a mild tomato flavor. The flesh is meaty, buttery and plum-like with few seeds.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for fresh salads, juices and sauces.