Tomato 'Gull Casady'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Gull Casady (which means 'Golden Casady' in Norwegian). Also known as Sweet Gull Casady, Sweet Casady Yellow and Casady Yellow.
2. History: The origin of this variety is unknown.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Perfect for growing both outdoors and in a greenhouse. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thick stem, slightly twisted regular leaves. Elongated regular truss, 5-6 neat fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It can be trained to 2-3 main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Elongated and smooth fruits looking like fingers. Weight: 0.7-1 oz. (20-30 g).
6. Color: Yellow with light golden streaks, which get barely visible when fully ripe. The flesh is light yellow.
7. Flavor Profile: Really sweet! The thickness of the walls is average, and they are firm. The fruits can stay on the bush for a long time.
8. Culinary Use: Very delicious when eaten fresh or used for salads. A good choice for sun-drying and canning.