Tomato 'Green Copia'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Green Copia.
2. History: A rare variety from the USA. Developed from a cross of Green Zebra and Marvel Stripe made by Jeff Dawson of California (USA). Named after COPIA, the American Center of Food, Wine, and the Arts, in Napa (California, USA).
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Indeterminate tall bush, growing up to 6 feet (180 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Large salad-type beefsteak fruits. Weight: 7-17.6 oz. (200-500 g).
6. Color: Multicolored with yellow streaks on the green background. Pink in the upper part of the fruit. Yellow and green in a cut being pinkish in the middle.
7. Flavor Profile: Very pleasant and well-balanced taste being sweet and slightly tart. The flesh is juicy.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice for sweet salads and canning.