Tomato 'Green Bumblebee'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS1. Original Name: Green Bumblebee.
2. History: Selected by Tatiana Kouchnareva (Tatiana’s TOMATObase) in 2013 as a cross of Purple Bumblebee with Artisan Seeds.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for a greenhouse and outdoors. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6-6.5 feet (180-200 cm) tall. Thin stem, regular leaf. 4-6 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It can be trained to three or four main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Smooth plum-shaped fruits. Weight: 0.7-1.1 oz. (20-30 g).
6. Color: Green and yellow with pinkish streaks when fully ripe. The flesh is lime-green with pink spots in a cut.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet, harsh and full-flavored taste. A fruity flavor resembling that of a plum or kiwi fruit. The flesh is juicy and buttery.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for eating fresh as a snack or for salads.