Tomato 'Great White + P20'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Great White + P20. Also known as Great White Blue.
2. History: Developed from a cross of Great White and P20 made by Stephane Marier, a tomato breeder from Quebec (Canada).
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season or middle-late. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Salad-type beefsteak fruits. Weight: 3.5-7 oz. (100-200 g).
6. Color: A rare color being purely purple near the stem end and light yellow for the rest of the fruit. The flesh is yellow in a cut.
7. Flavor Profile: Pleasant sweet taste. The flesh is very juicy and buttery with a fruity flavor.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice both for eating fresh and for canning.