Tomato 'Shokoladnyi Marmelad'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Шоколадный мармелад, or Shokoladnyi Marmelad (Chocolate Fruit Jelly).
2. History: Bred by Ukrainian tomato breeder Ruslan Dukhov. The name of the variety, its productivity and color of the fruits are just stunning! Thank you, Ruslan!
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Determinate short bush, growing up to 2.3-2.6 feet (70-80 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning is required but if you tie all the stems with clusters your bush will be healthy and beautiful.
5. Shape and Weight: Round fruits. Weight: 3.2-5.3 oz. (90-150 g).
6. Color: The fruits are of a unique color being black near the stem end, light brown in the middle and orange and honey yellow in the upper part. Light yellow in a cut.
7. Flavor Profile: Very delicious, well-balanced, sweet and slightly tart. The flesh is juicy and buttery, and the walls are firm. Flavor with a fruity aftertaste.
8. Culinary Use: These tomatoes are very tasty in fresh salads. Also a good choice for juices and sauces. The fruits keep well after harvesting.