- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Brutus.
2. History: A variety originating from the Czech Republic. The origin of this variety is unknown.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Middle-size bush, growing up to 6 feet (180 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Slightly ribbed round fruits. Weight: 10.6-21.2 oz. (300-600 g). The plant can produce fruits weighing about 35 oz. (1 kg) when flowering is controlled and good fertilizers are used.
6. Color: Red. The flesh is bright red.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet delicious fruits being juicy and meaty enough, with a bright and pleasant tomato flavor.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice both for eating fresh and for canning as juices and sauces.