Tomato 'Ruby Surprise'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Ruby Surprise.
2. History: A variety originating from Poland. The origin of this variety is unknown.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing both in a greenhouse and outdoors. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thick stem, regular leaf. Regular truss, 3-5 large fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to two main stems, and pruning and staking are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Salad-type beefsteak fruits, sometimes with shallow ribs near the stem end. Weight: 14.1-24.7 oz. (400-700 g).
6. Color: Bright brown with a tint of ruby red when fully ripe. The flesh is cherry-colored in a cut.
7. Flavor Profile: An intense sweet taste. A bright tomato flavor. The walls are thick and meaty.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for fresh salads, juices and sauces.