- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Rosabec.
2. History: First introduced by Roger Doucet in 1975 at the Station Provinciale de Recherches Agricole in Quebec (a French-speaking province in the east of Canada).
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Determinate, short bush, growing up to 2.6 feet (80 cm) tall. Thick stem, regular leaf. Regular truss, 3-5 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning or training is required. However, it is recommended to tie all of the longest stems.
5. Shape and Weight: Beefsteak fruits, sometimes with shallow ribs near the stem end. Weight: 3.5-6.3 oz. (100-180 g).
6. Color: Pink.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and slightly tart. Bright tomato flavor. The flesh is juicy and meaty enough.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for fresh salads, juices, sauces and canning.