Tomato 'Gold Dust'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS1. Original Name: Gold Dust.
2. History: Developed at the University of New Hampshire (UNH). This research university is part of the University System of New Hampshire.
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Determinate, short bush, growing up to 2.6 feet (80 cm) tall. Thin stem, regular leaf. Regular truss, 4-6 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning or training is required. However, it is recommended to tie all of the longest stems.
5. Shape and Weight: Round and smooth fruits. Weight: 3.5-5.3 oz. (100-150 g).
6. Color: Bright orange and golden.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and slightly tart with pleasant tartness. Bright tomato flavor. The walls are incredibly meaty.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for early fresh salads! A good choice for canning as sauces and paste, sun-drying and freezing. A good slicer for pizza or sandwiches.