Tomato 'Ghost Cherry'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Ghost Cherry.
2. History: The origin is unknown. According to different sources, this variety originates from Bulgaria or the USA.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thin stem, regular leaf not having a fuzzy texture. Regular truss, 5-6 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It can be trained to two or three main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Round and sometimes slightly ribbed fruits. Weight: up to 3.5 oz. (100 g), though the name includes such a word as 'Cherry'.
6. Color: Light yellow. The skin is velvety and slightly fuzzy and it also looks a little bit transparent. When fully ripe, the fruits get pink spots, especially on the side exposed to the sun. As a result, their color resembles that of peaches. Yellow in a cut.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet. A fruity tomato flavor. The flesh is juicy, soft and buttery.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice for juicy and sweet salads and juices. No cracks on the skin.