Watermelon orange 'Sweet Siberian'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 20 SEEDS
1. Original title: Sweet Siberian. In other countries it is called 'Sweet Siberianians'.
2. History: it is known that this variety originated in Russia, for the cold climate. Popular in America. In 1991 it was grown at the station for agricultural experiments in new Hampshire. On the website Seeds Savers Exchange indicated that the first grade offered by Peter Henderson & Co in 1898. To the exchange watermelon submitted by SSE member Glenn Drowns in 1987.
4. Characteristics of plant: EARLY! The plants are vigorous, lianovidny, up to 3-5 meters.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: shape oblong, oblong-oval. Fruit weight up to 3 kg.
6. The color of the watermelon skin is green with a light marble pattern. The flesh is orange, apricot color. Seeds small, brown.
7. Palatability: the taste is excellent, very sweet. Amazing flavor - watermelon with melon flavor!
8. Usage: for fresh consumption, juices, and conservation. Especially delicious canned fruit per day you can eat 3-liter jar.
Watermelon Sweet Siberian we liked the fact that he is early maturing and very tasty. Indeed, the flesh and flavor are somewhat similar to the melon!