Pepper "Purple Smudge Gold"
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Purple Smudge Gold.
2. History: This variety is not distributed, and its history is unknown. It is also known as Purple Studge Gold but there is an obvious spelling error in its name.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Suitable for growing in a greenhouse and outdoors. Short bush, growing up to 1.6-2.3 feet (50-70 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to tie the longest stems so that they do not break because of heavy fruits.
5. Shape and Weight: Cube-shaped fruits having pointed tips in rare cases, which means that the fruits have two, three or four seed cavities. Weight: 5.3-7 oz. (150-200 g).
6. Color: An unbelievable and amazing color! There are bright purple shoulders on the light yellow background at the mature-green stage. When fully ripe, the fruits turn dark yellow with thin stripes of gray and blue anthocyanin going to the middle of the fruit. The flesh is yellow.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and flavorful. The thickness of the walls is average.
8. Culinary Use: This beautiful pepper will be an attention grabber among other pepper varieties. Its bright fruit will be perfect for fresh salads, vinegar pickling and canning.