Pepper 'Orange King'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Orange King.
2. History: Unknown yet. The search is ongoing.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Suitable for growing in a greenhouse and outdoors. Short bush, growing up to 1.6-2.3 feet (50-70 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to tie the longest stems so that they do not break because of heavy fruits.
5. Shape and Weight: Three- or four-lobed cube-shaped fruits. Weight: 7-10.5 oz. (200-300 g).
6. Color: The fruits are green at the mature-green stage and bright orange when fully ripe.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet with a bright pepper flavor. The walls are thick and meaty.
8. Culinary Use: Magnificent bright peppers being ideal for fresh salads and any canning.