Pepper 'Big Bertha'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original title: Big Bertha. Can still be called big Bertha or Big Bertha.
2. Story: many foreign sites indicated that it is one of krupneishikh peppers in the world.
4. How to shape: it is advisable to tie the main stem to kolysku and large stems to tie a rope to the horizontal crossbar of vilekula. Otherwise, large peppers just break the stems.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: shape oblong-cuboid, with 3-4 facets. In dinoparc can reach 20 cm,width 8 cm Weight 300 grams.
6. Color peppers: in technical maturity green, with the transition to brown-red.When fully ripe, dark red.
7. Palatability: the taste is sweet, aroma. The walls are fleshy and thick(8 mm.), dense, crunchy.
8. Usage: for fresh consumption, salads, canned, frozen.