Pepper 'Mini Orange Sweet Pepper'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Mini Orange Sweet Pepper.
2. History: Gardeners have been growing these peppers in Mexico, Baja California and Florida for a long time. This variety has also become popular in Europe due to the compact size of the bushes. Gardeners love growing these small peppers in containers and large pots in patios and gardens.
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. Suitable for growing in a greenhouse and outdoors. Short and compact plant, growing 1.6 feet (50 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: No staking is required. The plant needs no special care.
5. Shape and Weight: Pepper-shaped fruits (i.e. tapered with thin but flat pointed tips). Weight: 1.2-1.6 oz. (35-45 g).
6. Color: Orange.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet. The walls are medium thick being about 0.12 in. (3 mm) thick. There are few seeds and they are concentrated near the inner part of the stem.
8. Culinary Use: This variety is perfect for those who have little space for growing the pepper. There will be a lot of fruits on a compact bush. The fruits are good for salads, canning and freezing and are also very tasty when grilled or pickled (and canned for winter).