- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Tomatoberry.
2. History: A variety originating from Japan. Developed by Tokita Seed Company (Japan). It won third place innovation award at the Fruit Logistica Show in Berlin in 2008. It also won an international taste trial – Burpee Taste Test.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to four or five main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: The trusses are long and there are small cherry fruits looking like strawberries due to their shape being wide near the stem end but narrow in the upper part. Weight: up to 0.7 oz. (20 g).
6. Color: Bright red, glossy.
7. Flavor Profile: One of the sweetest tomatoes. A bright tomato flavor with a fruity aftertaste. The flesh is very firm and almost crisp, and there are few seeds.
8. Culinary Use: Ideal as dish decoration for your festive table. But the fruits are so sweet that many people prefer just eating them fresh.