- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Sugary.
2. History: A variety with an unknown history. All-America Selections Winner in 2005.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Determinate, short bush, growing 1.8-2.8 feet (50-80 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning is required. Staking is a must.
5. Shape and Weight: The regular and double trusses produce small plum-shaped (Roma) fruits. Weight: 0.4 oz. (10 g).
6. Color: Hot pink.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet without any tartness. Fruity flavor. The walls are firm and crisp. The flesh is juicy.
8. Culinary Use: An excellent snack to be picked right from the bush and eaten fresh.