- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
Dense, sweet, can, beautiful. What else do you need?
1. Original title: Repse. Czech: rajce Spencer (Spencer tomato). Another name for Spencer.
2. History: this variety of Czech breeding. Previously, he produced as the F1 hybrid, but many collectors have grown it for several years. In the end, it stabilized. (For example, as hybrid varieties De Barao).Such seeds Spencer came to us. The second year proved itself stable, fully maintaining the original characteristics.
3. Characteristics of plant: medium late maturity for outdoor growing and mid-season for greenhouses. High Bush, indeterminate, 180-200 cm Stem is not thick, but sturdy. The sheet is a simple, narrow, with high temperatures often twisted. Brush simple, long. Tied 5-6 fruits.
4. As to form: grade Spencer is desirable to form 2 of the stem. Pasynkovat and tie required.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: round, cocktail, smooth, smooth, without spots near the stalk. Fruit weight 30-40 grams.
6. The color of the tomatoes: in technical maturity immature fruit colour different from the others. Milky white, then yellowing. And when fully ripe are red or dark red.
7. Palatability: combination of density and simply superb sweets make them unique and not similar to other varieties. The aroma of tomato, soft. The walls are dense, solid, inside is a fleshy, seed is very small. Structure of pulp of sugar on the fault. A delicious tomato that startled us.
8. Usage: for fresh consumption, salads, meats, side dishes. Preservation of whole fruits - with a Bang! For drying and freezing. For thicker ketchup and sauces. Stored great, the skin does not crack.
Grade Spenser can be found under the name of Spenser F1. Sometimes companies sell seeds that people do not gather seeds. But, no deviations, neither we nor other collectors was not observed. Stability was tested 2 years in a row, and the plant was stable in all parameters. Unique tomato that we will always grow. The taste of the fruit for the demanding.