- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Скороспелка, or Skorospelka (Early Fruit).
2. History: A variety originating from Russia. Developed by tomato breeders from SeDeK, a Russian farming company. Its name suggests that it can produce its tasty fruit quite early.
3. Plant Specifications: Many gardeners are looking for tomato varieties having no problems but also having tasty common red fruit being average size, which is perfect for canning. This is the tomato you have been looking for. This variety is also ideal for market growers. The name of the variety corresponds to its characteristics as the fruits mature very early. The bush is small and slightly sprawling. It does not need a lot of space and grows up to 1.3-1.6 foot (40-50 cm) tall. A heavy cropper.
This variety does not need a lot of care – you can just plant it and forget about it. It is resistant to various diseases and cold-tolerant. A good choice for growing both in a greenhouse and outdoors. This is the right variety for busy people with country houses.
4. Training Instructions: No training is required but staking is recommended.
5. Shape and Weight: Beefsteak fruits. Weight: 2.1-2.8 oz. (60-80 g).
6. Color: Bright red without any green spots near the stem end. Red in a cut. The flesh is meaty but juicy.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and slightly tart with a bright tomato flavor.
8. Culinary Use: This all-purpose tomato is good for canning, paste, ketchup, sauces and juices. The fruits can keep and transport well.