Tomato 'Red Dwarf Romanian'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
Very beautiful, yielding a cascade of pears-cherry.
1. Original title: Red Dwarf Romanian. Can also be called Red Dwarf, Romanian, Romanian Red dwarf, Red dwarf (Romania).
2. Story: We know only that the variety originated from Romania.
3. Characteristics of plant: days to maturity mid-season or mid-season. For greenhouses and EXHAUST. Bush is medium, indeterminate, 130-150 cm thin Trunk, a sheet of plain. Floral brush complex, multiflora type, with numerous flowers. Tied 30-70 fruit.
4. How to shape: this variety can be run in 2-3 of the stem. Pasynkovat and tie required.
5. The shape and weight of the fetus: little pears, long neck and rounded apex. Smooth, beautiful, petite. Fruit weight of 10-12 grams.
6. Tomatoes color: bright red.
7. Taste qualities: very sweet, aromatic flavor. Your kids will love.
8. Usage: variety Red Dwarf Romanian is a decoration for your table. This is a sweet salad or as a complement to main dishes. Not stored for long after harvest.
Variety of tomato Red Dwarf Romanian young. We have grown accordingly to the original description. That is, proved to be stable, but the youngest grades can sometimes be an interesting change. And in this rare case, maybe a new line will appear that no one has raised.