Tomato 'Pink Siberian Tiger'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Pink Siberian Tiger.
2. History: Developed by tomato breeder Mark McCaslin of Frogsleap Farm (Minnesota, USA). The variety was a result of a cross between OSU Blue (P20) and King Beauty. It was further selected and named by Dean Slater.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. Tall bush, indeterminate, growing up to 6 feet (180 cm) tall.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to one or two main stems. Staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: The fruits have a very beautiful beefsteak shape. Weight: 3.5-7 oz. (100-200 g).
6. Color: The color of the fruits is amazing. The fruits are black near the stem end, purple in the middle and light pink in the upper part. Some of the fruits have longitudinal stripes going from the stem to the upper part and resembling the tiger skin.
7. Flavor Profile: The fruits are very sweet and tasty. The flesh is juicy.
8. Culinary Use: Pink Siberian Tiger is perfect for eating fresh.