- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Sungella.
2. History: This variety was first introduced by Thompson & Morgan (UK). It is a Sungold F1 dehybridization. However, Sungella has bigger fruits. According to other sources, this variety is reported to be a cross of Sungold F1 and Tangella.
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thick stem, regular leaf. The truss is elongated and regular or can have a lot of stems. 6-8 fruits per truss. A heavy cropper. It can produce fruits until a frost.
4. Training Instructions: It can be trained to 2-4 main stems, and staking and pruning are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Smooth round fruits without any ribs. Weight: 1.8-2.8 oz. (50-80 g).
6. Color: Yellow and orange.
7. Flavor Profile: Deliciously sweet! The flesh is juicy and buttery. A fruity flavor. Kids will like it.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for fresh salads, juices, sauces or canning whole tomatoes. If you cut the fruits in half and remove all the seeds using a spoon, you can sun-dry them. Recommended for people with allergies.