- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Shamrock.
2. History: Bred by John Biedler as a cross between Free Red House Standing and Cherokee Green. Stabilized by Blane Horton (Galactic Magic Seeds).
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Short dwarf bush, determinate, growing up to 3.3 feet (100 cm) tall. Thick stem, rugose regular leaf. Regular truss, 4-6 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning or training is required. However, it is recommended to tie all of the longest stems.
5. Shape and Weight: Smooth round or beefsteak fruits. Weight: 4.2-6.3 oz. (120-180 g).
6. Color: Green with an amber blush. The flesh is emerald-green.
7. Flavor Profile: Sweet and slightly tart with pleasant and refreshing tartness. Very pleasant fruity flavor. The flesh is meaty and juicy enough.
8. Culinary Use: A good choice for tasty fresh salads. Also good for canning, juices and sauces.