Tomato 'Orange Jazz'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Orange Jazz.
2. History: Bred by Artisan Seeds (tomato breeder Fred Hempel).
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Indeterminate, tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thick stem, regular leaf. Regular truss, 3-5 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: It is recommended to train the bush to one or two main stems. Pruning and staking are a must. It is preferable to tie the clusters with heavy fruits.
5. Shape and Weight: Beefsteak fruits with shallow ribs near the stem end. Salad type. Weight: 10.6-21.2 oz. (300-600 g). The fruits can be larger if you train the bush and use good fertilizers.
6. Color: Orange with light yellow stripes. The flesh is orange.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet. A fruity tomato flavor. The flesh is meaty and buttery. There are few seeds.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for fresh salads, tasty juices and sauces. This variety is a healthy product for people with allergies caused by red vegetables and fruits.