Tomato 'Little Lucky Heart'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original title: Little Lucky Heart. In other sources is called happy Little heart.
2. History: distributed collector from Germany Reinhard Kraft (Reinhard Kraft). Seeds originally received from the breeder Lawler Craig (Craig LeHoullier). The result of natural crossing Brandywine and an unknown variety turned out sort Little Lucky. And it already happened more variety with heart - shaped fruits, a Little Lucky Heart.
3. Characteristics plant: time of ripening mid-ripening and long fruiting. Bush indeterminate, medium height reaches a height of 150-180 cm thick Stem. Potato leaf type, the heritage of the Brandywine varieties. Floral brush simple, down to 4-6 fruits.
4. How to shape: keep a variety of Little Lucky Heart can be in the 3-4 stem. Pasynkovat and tie required.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: the fruit is heart-shaped or kruglosutochnye. Weight of 80-150 grams.
6. The color of the tomato: yellow with a red 'beam' spot on the top of the fruit. This effect is very good, for example, can be seen in the variety of Rainbow cherry. In the context of the Little Lucky Heart yellow with red plain, bi-color.
7. Taste qualities: sweet with moderate acidity. The tomato flavor with fruity notes. Very meaty!
8. Usage: great for tomato preservation. For thicker ketchup and sauces. For pizza and frozen. And for a delicious salad before the frost.