Tomato 'Big Green Dwarf'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original title: Big Green Dwarf. Translates as a Large Green Leprechaun, but it is better to use the original title without the transfer of big green Dwarf.
2. History: developed by members of the Dwarf Tomato Project, crossing between the varieties Golden Dwarf Champion and Cherokee Chocolate. Launched in 2014. Relatively stable, but in rare cases, as reported by collectors can give off a red color.
3. Characteristic plants: tomato Big Green Dwarf mid-season. Can be grown in the open field and under greenhouse conditions. Bush Stam, determinant, compact, height 100 cm Sheet is a simple, but large. Floral brush simple, down to 4-5 fruits.
4. How to build: do not require pinching. You only need to tie the long stems and grows to trim lower leaves that Bush was purged and did not Zakusala.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: the fruits of the Big Green Dwarf varieties are round, smooth. Weight of 150-200 grams.
6. The color of tomatoes: grass-green, and the complete technical maturation of the amber color of the rind. The flesh is emerald seed chambers with lighter flesh.
7. Palatability: Big Green Dwarf is very sweet, rich aroma with fruity notes. Very tasty!
8. Usage: for fresh, healthy salads, unusual juices and sauces. For diet and for people who are allergic to krasnokochannoyi products.