Tomato 'Big Green Dwarf'
- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Big Green Dwarf.
2. History: Developed by the members of the Dwarf Tomato Project as a cross between Golden Dwarf Champion and Cherokee Chocolate. Introduced in 2014. It is a relatively stable variety but in rare cases it can produce red fruit as tomato breeders report.
3. Plant Specifications: Mid-season. A good choice for growing outdoors and in a greenhouse. Dwarf bush, determinate and compact, growing up to 3.3 feet (100 cm) tall. Large regular leaf. Regular truss, 4-5 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: No pruning is required. It is recommended just to tie the longest stems and to remove the bottom leaves as they grow so that the bush could get a good airflow and could not become too branchy.
5. Shape and Weight: Round and smooth fruits. Weight: 5-7 oz. (150-200 g).
6. Color: Grass-green but the skin turns amber when fully ripe. The flesh is emerald-green and has seed cavities of a lighter color.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet and full-flavored, with a fruity flavor. Very delicious!
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for fresh and useful salads, unusual juices and sauces. A good choice as diet food as well as for people suffering from an allergy caused by red products.