- Availability: Out Of Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip lock 12 - 15 SEEDS
1. Original Name: Abracazebra.
2. History: Developed by well-known tomato breeder Tom Wagner (USA). A version of the Green Zebra variety.
3. Plant Specifications: Early-season. A good choice for growing in a greenhouse and outdoors. Tall bush, growing up to 6.5 feet (200 cm) tall. Thin stem, regular leaf. Regular truss, 5-7 fruits per truss.
4. Training Instructions: The bush can be trained to three or four main stems. Pruning and staking are a must.
5. Shape and Weight: Round and smooth fruits. Weight: 2.5-3.2 oz. (70-90 g).
6. Color: A very beautiful ‘zebra’ color. Swirls of dark green stripes on the pale-green and yellow background. The flesh is green.
7. Flavor Profile: Very sweet with pleasant tartness. An excellent fruity flavor. The flesh is quite meaty and juicy at the same time.
8. Culinary Use: Perfect for eating fresh, canning, making tasty sauces and ketchup.