Pepper 'Bhut Jolokia Strain II'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 12-15 SEEDS
1. Original name: Bhut Jolokia Strain II. Can still be called Buccolique strain 2.
2. Story: this is an improved version of the famous super-hot peppers Bhut Jolokia. More yield krupnee fruit.
3. Characteristics of plant: shrub of the pepper Bhut Jolokia Strain II medium 50-70 cm in height. CableLine, decumbent.
4. How to build: you might need podathey the trunk to the peg.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: the fruit is teardrop-shaped, wrinkled,large, up to 10 grams.
6. The color of the pepper: in technical maturity of light green, portomoyniye, and later turn red. When ripe, the tip is still some framerange, and red-orange fruit resembles a flame.
7. Palatability: the taste is first sweet, aromatically, fruity, a little different from the flavor of the pepper Bhut Jolokia. And then actualitate – Yes, this!
8. Usage: an interesting pepper svejesobranna. When he eats someone, and you see. Although gourmets happy. Activesky sauces, liqueurs, can be dried.
Large fruit is excellent! The appearance of fire, and the taste esearch. Be careful!