Pepper 'Mini Bell Red'
- Availability: In Stock
PACKAGING: Sachet Zip-lock 10 SEEDS
1. Original title: Mini Bell Red. Also called Mini bell red.
2. Story: a commercial variety in Europe and America. It represents many of the popular seed companies, such as Thompson & Morgan, Burpee, Yearbook SSE.
3. Characteristics of plant: bell pepper Mini Bell Red early. Suitable for greenhouses and open soil. Sort of a short, 50 cm, compact.
4. How to build: do not require garters. Care is not complicated.
5. The shape and weight of the fruit: shape cuboid, faceted. Lots of peppers 15-25 grams.
6. Color peppers: red.
7. Palatability: Red Mini Bell is very sweet. Walls of medium thickness, about 3-4 mm. features a large number of seeds. Just so unpolished to not eat interested seeds will interfere.
8. Use: this pepper is for those who have little space for planting. On a compact Bush grows a lot of peppers. They are used for salads, canned, frozen. But the best use is farshirovannye! That is cube-shaped and small, they are easily a teaspoon filled with minced meat and compactly placed in the freezer. Such Goodies we stocked up for the winter.